My Reading List for 2008
I am GOING to read these books this year (some of them I've already started, but haven't gotten anywhere near through them and want to finish reading):
Trusting God by Jerry Bridges
Money, Possessions and Eternity by Randy Alcorn
Grace Unknown by R.C. Sproul
The Fruitful Life by Jerry Bridges
The Legacy of Sovereign Joy by John Piper
Bringing Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson
Sarah Laughed: Modern Lessons from the Wisdom and Stories of Biblical Women by Vanessa Ochs
In a completely other category, I'd like to read these books this upcoming year:
Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs by Bryan Peterson
Take Better Family Photos by Steve Bavister
How to Start a Home-Based Photography Business by Ken Oberreht
Not a very long list, but I am sure I will be adding to the list of books actually read, as I often can't stick with a book the whole way through without starting another book, which is how I am in this predicament in the first place with so many books started and comparably none finished...
No comments:
Post a Comment