My little space for blogging about books I've read recently, sewing projects I'm working on, new recipes I tried out and liked, cleaning products I am trying out, and items I've purchased for less than usual retail pricing ~ you know, all in a mom's work day.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
One of the benefits of eating meals others have prepared for you is trying out new-to-you recipes… this one was a HUGE hit with William and me. Jenn brought over these granola bars, just ‘cause she had made them that morning; it wasn’t really to be part of our dinner… Oh my goodness. William and I can’t stop snacking on them. They are healthy, but aren’t completely healthy. I will try cutting out some of the sugar and see if they taste as good, but MAN. You have to try these! Playgroup-Granola-Bars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment