Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I made my own wallet! Today, in one day, from start to finish, with two kids at home who I was responsible for. [The two-almost three-year old is sick, with a cold, terrible cough, and now a slight fever, so all he wanted to do was watch TV or a video.] I worked on it during TV time, at naptime, during the videos (20 minute ones) and at night when De got home and then after they were put to bed. Not sure how long it would take me to do it again, I'm assuming I would be more efficient, having completed it once before...

I will eventually post pictures of the wallet, and give my thoughts about it once I have used it for a while, but here is the link to the tutorial/instructions :)

http://darnkat.wordpress.com/quilted-fabric-wallet-tutorial/


1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

That is really cute. One day I might attempt it. :)