Friday, January 16, 2009

my CVS trip purchases included M&Ms (Valentine colors), Cheez-Its and Cheerios twin-packs. Total: $19
used $5 in ECBs
paid $14
received $9 in ECB for next time, a $5 off puchase of $15 or more, $1 off CVS brand nasal decongestant, $1 off Playskool CottonyCloth Baby wipes...

I also bought De kettle bells at Target while on sale, saving at least $20 off retail. target also had a coupon in the paper for $2 off any Kotex product, so I have 68 of one of their products for $.79... is that discreet enough, Caleb? :)

2 comments:

Caleb Burnison said...

Thank you for the discreetness of the products you purchase. It is much appreciated.

heidi @ ggip said...

I don't believe in that kind of discretion. I mean, you buy then in public from teen-aged cashiers and in front of all the other customers. :)

;)