Friday, May 01, 2009

I have started using Claritin again to help with my allergy situation... and since it's no longer a prescription but an over-the-counter medication it's so much more expensive, or so I thought.

I had the bright idea to buy the generic version @ Giant when I was there last week, but then saw a coupon in the COSTCO ad, and thought I would check there. Well what do you know, Kirkland makes Loratadine too! I bought 300 tablets for $12.25. Last week when I bought's Giant's version I purchased 24 tablets for about $10. Now I can get almost a year's worth for that price! Woohoo!

I also bought $100 in gift cards to Godiva for $40. Originally they cost $80 at COSTCO but they have an instant coupon right now for $20 off each 2-pack of gift cards. Such a sweet deal!

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

The Godiva gift cards is almost worth the membership fee! LOL!

Enjoy them!