Friday, November 27, 2009

*Black Friday Sales*

Just have to share I ventured out into the unknown today (at 9:30am, nothing too crazy early) and was able to come home with some great finds for Christmas and things we need now: 3 pair of pants for Billy, a set of gloves, scarf and hat for me, an outfit for Charlie, and some gifts for De and Billy for $65 (saving $86.80 according to the receipt). Then I went to Joanns to get some fabric for a few projects in mind, and came out with 26 items for even more projects that I'd gone in for, and only spent $57. (saving $123.76 according to the receipt)! Even the clerk at the register was surprised at how little I spent (and how much fabric I bought...) I have a friend who is pregnant with triplets and I couldn't pass up the adorable fleece and flannels. Going to have my work cut out for me!

No comments: