Thursday, September 02, 2010


So far, I have
  • 10 jars of Ginger Peach Jam
  • 7 quart jars of peach slices

There are still more peaches to do something with... we have been eating a few too. I don't really want to look at any more peaches right now. Started and finished canning the sliced peaches tonight.

I am very much looking forward to fall. Can't wait for the leaves to fall (though many have started already) and the cooler weather to come. Can't wait to be outside more with the boys--more nature walks with Billy's science journal [maybe I will take my sketch book too!]. Can't wait to hear Billy start reading, using the phonics skills I have been teaching him. Can't wait for the potty training (of Charlie) to be in full swing/almost finished.

Love hearing all the new words from Charlie and the phrases Billy comes up with!

No comments: